June 6, 2010

Nestle Creamery

When I was a kid, our family used to go to to Magnolia House in Aurora Blvd. Quezon City and have some ice cream. I also remember that we had our field trip there when I was in grade school. And after some time since Magnolia and Nestle merged, they called it Nestle Creamery (Though I believe the merger just ended recently). Last year, me and my officemates decided to visit Nestle Creamery since it was just nearby our workplace. I ordered the "classic banana split" and as I can recall, banana split was my fave when I was a kid... Ice cream, whipped cream, sliced banana, nuts, and a cherry on top. YUMYUM! :)

My officemates and my boss tried their ice cream-cake, and it's heaven. Sweet! :D


UNFORTUNATELY, Nestle creamery was demolished few months ago and they are going to build a mall and a condominium in the area where it's located. But still hoping that after the mall rises, they'll have Nestle creamery in it. :P

0 comments:

lookbook

Follow Me!

About Me

My Photo
Giancarlo Ortiz
Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Just a simple person trying to find his happiness :))
View my complete profile

Get Traffic!

free web site traffic and promotion

my website's value!

Powered by Blogger.
There was an error in this gadget

Followers

Ask me anything you want :D