June 8, 2010

iPhone 4

Wow! Now Steve Jobs has announced the new iPhone at the WWDC 2010, the iPhone 4! It has the new iOS 4 that combines iPhone and iPad. And i'ts 4G. It has new extra high-resolution screen called Retina display. Casing is covered by an engineered glass. It also has a 5mp camera, a led flash (Finally, apple decided to have their phone have a flash, though it's not xenon), and a secondary camera for video call (But this function works for WiFi connection only).












Photo from GSMArena.







I know that this new iPhone is way way better than the previous ones. But if I'm going to buy a new phone, I will still probably choose the N8 than this. For full specs, visit http://www.gsmarena.com/.



0 comments:

lookbook

Follow Me!

About Me

My Photo
Giancarlo Ortiz
Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Just a simple person trying to find his happiness :))
View my complete profile

Get Traffic!

free web site traffic and promotion

my website's value!

Powered by Blogger.
There was an error in this gadget

Followers

Ask me anything you want :D