June 12, 2010

BANCHETTO!

Banchetto is an italian word that means "banquet" in english. In Emerald Ave. Ortigas Center, there's a feast every Saturday, a feast of food. It starts at 12am and ends by 12nn. It's kind of expensive feast though.

Vendors put up a series of tents that serves as their market stalls.

A lof of food choices.

Those are just a few of what to buy from Banchetto. Well I'm a pasta lover so whenever I'm at Banchetto I usually buy baked mac, lasagna or carbonara. And since I started to hang out again at Ortigas recently, I kept getting curious with the mango-chocolate crepe and different flavors of crepe that I've been seeing being bought by some people at the place. Finally I got to try the mango-chocolate crepe just this Saturday.

It looks like a pork or beef omelet for me. lol

But when I sliced it in the middle, the mango and chocolate oozed out, and it looked really YUMMY.

For me the mango-chocolate crepe tasted really good. I don't know with you guys, but you might want to try it.

Well if you're around the place on a Friday night or a Saturday morning, try going to Emerald Ave. and I'm sure you'll get a headache because of having a hard time thinking what to buy. But I'm sure you'll really feel good once your tummy is full. :)



0 comments:

lookbook

Follow Me!

About Me

My Photo
Giancarlo Ortiz
Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Just a simple person trying to find his happiness :))
View my complete profile

Get Traffic!

free web site traffic and promotion

my website's value!

Powered by Blogger.
There was an error in this gadget

Followers

Ask me anything you want :D