May 18, 2010

1st TIME TO EAT ITLOG NA MAALAT! :D

Thanks to NID'S BALOT SA DAHON the best Binalot resto! The first time I went there, I ate Beef Kaldereta with salted egg and tomato. It was the first time I tried salted egg and I loved it. 

Since I was delighted with the itlog na maalat (Salted egg) with kamatis (Tomato), I tried doing it at home, I mashed itlog na maalat and I chopped a tomato but I didn't like the way it turned out, the taste is different. So I decided to go back to NID's and this time I tried Chicken Adobo and of course with the salted egg and tomato.

I don't know but there's really something with their itlog na maalat, it's different as well as their kamatis, it's sweet. So then I realized If I will be eating itlog na maalat, I should just go to NID's lol.

By the way the Nid's balot sa dahon I used to visit is at the Broadway Centrum in Quezon City, but I believe they have other branches in the metro. I recommend this resto if you're into Filipino food, they serve really good food plus very nice and friendly staff.

ITLOG NA MAALAT yumyum!

0 comments:

lookbook

Follow Me!

About Me

My Photo
Giancarlo Ortiz
Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Just a simple person trying to find his happiness :))
View my complete profile

Get Traffic!

free web site traffic and promotion

my website's value!

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

free counters

Ask me anything you want :D