May 18, 2010

1st TIME TO EAT ITLOG NA MAALAT! :D

Thanks to NID'S BALOT SA DAHON the best Binalot resto! The first time I went there, I ate Beef Kaldereta with salted egg and tomato. It was the first time I tried salted egg and I loved it. 

Since I was delighted with the itlog na maalat (Salted egg) with kamatis (Tomato), I tried doing it at home, I mashed itlog na maalat and I chopped a tomato but I didn't like the way it turned out, the taste is different. So I decided to go back to NID's and this time I tried Chicken Adobo and of course with the salted egg and tomato.

I don't know but there's really something with their itlog na maalat, it's different as well as their kamatis, it's sweet. So then I realized If I will be eating itlog na maalat, I should just go to NID's lol.

By the way the Nid's balot sa dahon I used to visit is at the Broadway Centrum in Quezon City, but I believe they have other branches in the metro. I recommend this resto if you're into Filipino food, they serve really good food plus very nice and friendly staff.

ITLOG NA MAALAT yumyum!

0 comments:

lookbook

Follow Me!

About Me

My Photo
Giancarlo Ortiz
Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Just a simple person trying to find his happiness :))
View my complete profile

Get Traffic!

free web site traffic and promotion

my website's value!

Powered by Blogger.
There was an error in this gadget

Followers

Ask me anything you want :D